I went to the doctors again today and as usual had to wait forever! If I'm lucky I will have only 5 more appts. to wait! I've reached 34 weeks and am beginning the 35th week of pregnancy! Time continues to tick away and I continue to become more and more uncomfortable.
Last night was our last childbirth class. We were able to tour the Labor and Delivery section of the hospital as well as the maternity department. It made it more of a reality for us as we will hopefully be there sooner than later. It was helpful to see where we should go and how things will be done when we are there. But at the same time it's also a bit scary....now knowing what will happen and how things will occur...especially since there was a fetal death that had occurred moments prior to us visiting. When we found out everyone in the class became a little weary and anxious. We're praying that things will go smoothly and without any complications for mommy, baby and daddy!
Daryn's work schedule continues to be crazy...working lots of hours and Saturdays too! He's becoming drained! The end of the quarter doesn't help the situation either. Tonight will be a very late night/early morning for him. We're hoping and praying that things will get better soon and he'll be able to start enjoying the PHILLIES season!
No comments:
Post a Comment