Some weeks are better than others. This past week wasn't the greatest as some unfortunate things happened. Mom Bach fell and broke her foot and sprained her ankle at the end of last week. She had to wait until Monday to get casted. Now, she is unable to drive or work for an unknown amount of time. Sitting still and letting her body rest is definately hard for her!
The other unforunate thing that we learned this week was the unexpected passing of my sister's fiance 's mom. Jen and Clay headed to his hometown in GA soon after learning of her immediate health concern. But, soon after that they were notified that she passed away. All of the events this week have been extremely hard on them as well as Clay's extended family. I wished that I could be there to show my support :( Please be praying for them as they grieve the loss of Myra Ann and as they continue to plan their upcoming wedding.
On a better note, today I've completed 36 weeks of pregnancy. The count down is definately on! We can't wait! Any bets on when our little one will arrive?
2 comments:
Sorry about the rough week!! But ya for being so close to having your baby!!! I say a Boy... on... May 11th. HA!
So how much is it worth to guess correctly????
Post a Comment