Isn't April supposed to be filled with rain showers? What's up with snow showers and freezing temperatures? Thursday we went to the Phillies -vs- Braves Game at Citizen Bank Park. It was the coldest game that we have ever attended. We were bundled up with winter clothes and blankets trying to stay warm. As we watched the game, snow fell and the wind constantly blew at high speeds. It felt more like a football game instead of a baseball game. Plus, to make matters worse, the Phillies had a terrible game and lost!
2 comments:
hey! i think i'm switching to blogspot! Maybe maybe! :) Happy Easter!
It was nice to be able to read about how you are doing. I am praying for you and the baby. I hope that you have a peaceful delivery. Dylan and I are home and in a routine these days. The days will drag on until your due date but some how fly by at the same time. I was praying to go early and got my wish in March (2 weeks early). Of course then I wasn't ready. Becca- you will never be completely ready. It is a scary feeling knowing that you are about to have a baby but at the same time the most exciting feeling in the world. Enjoy every minute of it. You anf Daryn will be wonderful parents. Keep us posted. we are praying for you!
Bryanna, Buddy and Dylan
Post a Comment